Green's Skeletal Trauma in Children, 6th Edition
Long considered the "go-to" reference for orthopaedic trauma surgeons and pediatric orthopaedic trauma surgeons, Green's Skeletal Trauma in Children provides comprehensive, practical guidance on the management of traumatic musculoskeletal injuries in children and adolescents. The fully revised 6th Edition covers the latest techniques, procedures, outcomes measures, pearls and pitfalls, and rehabilitation advice for the modern management and understanding of skeletal trauma in children - all provided by "who's who" list of pediatric orthopaedic trauma experts.
- Includes updated, evidence-based information on the impact of trauma to the immature and growing skeleton with comprehensive coverage of incidence, mechanisms of injury, classifications, and treatment options and complications for fractures in all major anatomical regions.
- Employs a new succinct and clear format that emphasizes need-to-know material.
- Features practical, step-by-step videos online.
- Includes hundreds of high-quality line drawings, diagnostic images, and full-color clinical photos that facilitate learning and understanding of complex material.
- Includes separate chapters on key topics such as Nerve Injury and Repair in Children, Skeletal Trauma in Young Athletes, Nonaccidental Trauma, Anesthesia and Analgesia, and Rehabilitation of the Child with Multiple Injuries.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Gregory A Mencio, MD, Neil E Green, Professor and Vice Chairman, Vanderbilt Department of Orthopaedics, Chief, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Monroe Carell Jr Childrens's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tennessee|
|Table of Content||
Mencio, Frick: Green's Skeletal Trauma in Children, 6/e
1. Skeletal Growth, Development, and Healing as Related to Pediatric Trauma
2. Physeal Injuries
3. Casting Techniques
4. Pathologic Fractures in Children
5. The Multiply Injured Child
6. Fractures with Soft Tissue Injuries
7. Complications of Fractures in Children
8. Nerve Injury and Repair in Children
9. Outcomes Assessment in Children with Fractures
10. Fractures of the Spine
11. Fractures and Dislocations About the Hip and Pelvis
12. Fractures of the Femoral Shaft
13. Fractures and Dislocations About the Knee
14. Fractures of the Tibia and Fibula
15. Fractures and Dislocations of the Foot and Ankle
16. Fractures and Dislocations About the Shoulder
17. Fractures and Dislocations About the Elbow
18. Fractures and Dislocations of the Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
19. Skeletal Trauma in Young Athletes
20. Nonaccidental Trauma
21. Anesthesia and Analgesia for the Ambulatory Management of Children's Fractures
22. Rehabilitation of the Child with Multiple Injuries
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|