Gunner Goggles Obstetrics and Gynecology E-Book
The Gunner Goggles Series is the first exam prep resource written by a high-scoring peer group of medical students, ensuring the most practical and efficient study guidance. It organizes topics around the USMLE and NBME content outlines for the required shelf exams and features state-of-the-art Augmented Reality (AR) mobile application to extend learning beyond the book. This innovative series features AR opportunities throughout the text for an integrated print-mobile experience that maximizes learning and test preparation. The Gunner Goggle function allows you to scan pages for integrated AR links, unlocking animations, visuals, and 3D models that clarify complex anatomy, conditions, and concepts in a remarkably effective and unique manner.
Gunner Goggles Series: Ob-Gyn is one of seven authoritative exam preparation guides that use cutting-edge AR technology to fully prepare you for the NBME clinical shelf exams, the USMLE Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK) exam, and successful clinical rotations.
- Topics are organized around the USMLE and NBME content outlines for specific shelf exams, and information is presented in a highly templated, concise manner.
- The Augmented Reality application allows you to efficiently study and learn using an integrated print-mobile approach. In addition to unlocking animations and other visuals, AR app access also includes additional content, links to provide feedback to the authors, community pages, and more.
- All test topics are covered in just enough detail to help you hone in on key points you must know for exam success.
- Unique! Every disease is described by its stem clues (buzzwords that appear in question stems) and prophylactic measures (PPx), mechanism (MoD), diagnostic tests (Dx) and treatment/management principles (Tx/Mgmt) - the four "Physician Tasks" that the NBME requires students to know about each disease.
- You'll also get real-world tips for your clinical rotations from your peers - information that won't show up on the shelf exam but is ideal for maximum impact when on rounds (knowing the prognosis for a specific disease, for example).
- Plus . effective study techniques, sample study schedules, tips and tricks to better retain information learned from review questions, and methods to self-generate mnemonics.
- Edited, written, and crowdsourced by high-performing medical students and residents and reviewed by experts in the field to ensure accuracy, relevancy, and accessibility.
Titles in the Gunner Goggles series:
Family Medicine · Print ISBN: 978-0-323-51034-9 · e-Book ISBN: 978-0-323-52756-9
Medicine · Print ISBN: 978-0-323-51035-6 · e-Book ISBN: 978-0-323-52758-3
Neurology · Print ISBN: 978-0-323-51036-3 · e-Book ISBN: 978-0-323-52760-6
Ob-Gyn · Print ISBN: 978-0-323-51037-0 · e-Book ISBN: 978-0-323-52768-2
Pediatrics · Print ISBN: 978-0-323-51038-7 · e-Book ISBN: 978-0-323-52763-7
Psychiatry · Print ISBN: 978-0-323-51039-4 e-Book ISBN: 978-0-323-52765-1
Surgery · Print ISBN: 978-0-323-51040-0 · e-Book ISBN: 978-0-323-52767-5
|Author Informaiton||By Hao-Hua Wu, BA, MD, Orthopaedic Surgery Resident at the University of California, San Francisco and Leo Wang, PhD, MS, Medical Student at University of Pennsylvania|
|Table of Content||
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 General Principles
Chapter 3 Breast Pathologies
Chapter 4 Infections of the Female Reproductive System
Chapter 5 Neoplasms of the Ovary, Uterus, Cervix, Vagina and Vulva
Chapter 6 Fertility, Infertility, and Birth Control
Chapter 7 Menopause
Chapter 8 Menstrual and Endocrine Disorders
Chapter 9 Sexual Dysfunction
Chapter 10 Traumatic and Mechanical Disorders
Chapter 11 Congenital Disorders
Chapter 12 Adverse Effects of Drugs on the Female Reproductive System
Chapter 13 Prenatal Care
Chapter 14 Obstetric Complications
Chapter 15 Labor and Delivery
Chapter 16 Puerperium
Chapter 17 Disorders of the Newborn
Chapter 18 Adverse Effects of Drugs on Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Puerperium
Chapter 19 Systemic Disorders Affecting Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery, and Puerperium
Chapter 20 Gunner Jim's Guide to Exam Day Success
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.