Guyton & Hall Physiology Review , 4th Edition
An ideal companion to the world's foremost physiology textbook, Guyton and Hall Physiology Review prepares you for exams as well as the physiology portion of the USMLE Step 1. You'll find more than 1,000 physiology questions and answers to improve your understanding of this complex subject.
- Cross-referenced to the bestselling Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 14th Edition, highlighting essential key concepts and featuring direct page references to specific questions.
- Thorough reviews of all major body systems, with an emphasis on system interaction, homeostasis, and pathophysiology.
- More than 1,000 board-style questions and answers on the most essential, need-to-know concepts prepare you for your exams, including the physiology portion of the USMLE Step 1.
- eBook includes an interactive quiz mode for self-assessment and exam practice.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By John E. Hall, PhD, Arthur C. Guyton Professor and Chair, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Director, Mississippi Center for Obesity Research, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi|
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.