Health Systems Science Review E-Book
As part of the American Medical Association (AMA)'s Accelerating Change in Medical Education Consortium's work, Health Systems Science (HSS) is establishing itself as the third major branch of a balanced medical education, alongside basic and clinical sciences. Health Systems Science Review is a first-of-its-kind review book designed to prepare future physicians and other health care professionals to function effectively within health systems by better understanding how health care is delivered, how health care professionals work together to deliver that care, and how the health system can improve patient care and health care delivery. This study tool provides case-based questions followed by discussions of answers and suggested readings-making it a valuable review resource for medical students and instructors, as well as medical residents; nursing, allied health, and public health students; and hospital administrators.
- Meets a growing need for an effective, targeted review tool on HSS, a topic increasingly covered on the USMLE and other exams.
- Contains 250+ case-based, multiple-choice questions, with extensive discussion of correct and incorrect answers.
- Offers an up-to-date, effective review to support and assess competence in HSS, covering health care delivery and processes, health care policy and economics, clinical informatics and technology, social determinants of health, patient safety, teamwork and collaboration, systems thinking and complexity science, and much more.
- Provides highly relevant content applicable to today's evolving health care delivery written by experts in emerging areas of HSS.
- Serves as an excellent study companion for the ground-breaking book, Health Systems Science, by Susan E. Skochelak, MD, MPH, et al., also developed by the AMA's Accelerating Change in Medical Education Consortium, which is at the forefront of change and innovation in medical education.
|Author Informaiton||By Jesse M. Ehrenfeld, MD, MPH, FASA, Professor of Anesthesiology, Biomedical Informatics, Surgery and Health Policy, Director of Education Research, Office of Health Sciences Education, Associate Director, Vanderbilt Anesthesiology & Perioperative Informatics Research Division, Director, Program for LGBTI Health, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA and Jed D Gonzalo, MD, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Penn State Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania|
|Pp Authortext||Ehrenfeld & Gonzalo|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.