Hematology, Immunology and Infectious Disease , 3rd Edition
|Author Informaiton||By Robin K Ohls, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, University of New Mexico; Associate Director, Pediatrics, Clinical Translational Science Center, University of New Mexico Health Sciences, Albuquerque, New Mexico and Akhil Maheshwari, MD, Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Pharmacology, Chief, Division of Neonatology, Director, Neonatology Fellowship Program, Director, Center for Neonatology and Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease, University of Illinois at Chicago; Medical Director, Neonatology Intensive Care Unit and Intermediate Care Nursery, Children's Hospital of University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois|
|Table of Content||
Ohls: Hematology, Immunology & Genetics: Neonatology Questions and Controversies
1. Stem cell therapy in neonates-the time has (almost) come
2. Genome and Exome Sequencing: Can it impact clinical care in the NICU
3. Transfusion thresholds in the NICU-what have recent RCTs taught us
4. DONOR MILK COMPARED WITH MOTHER'S OWN MILK
5. Will standardized approaches to nutrition decrease NEC
6. What is the value of identifying genetic causes of congenital hemolytic jaundice
7. Using the New CBC Parameters in NICU Practice
8. How near are we to using darbepoetin or erythropoietin as neuroprotective agents for perinatal hypoxic/ischemic encephalopathy
9. Of what value to neonates is measuring end tidal carbon monoxide concentration
10. How do we adopt anemia-preventing strategies in our delivery rooms
11. Thrombocytopenia in Infants with Necrotizing Enterocolitis
12. Genetic Risk Factors for Patent Ductus Arteriosus
13. Genetic basis of PDA.
14. GENETIC BASIS OF BRONCHOPULMONARY DYSPLASIA
15. Prenatal genetic testing.
16. Early diagnosis of severe combined immunodeficiency.
17. Newborn Screening
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.