Paller and Mancini - Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology, 6th Edition
- Features new content outline boxes for faster navigation, hundreds more clinical images, and authors' tips for the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric skin diseases.
- Contains updated, evidence-based guidance and the latest drug developments and disease classifications.
- Provides a careful balance of narrative text, useful tables, and 1,300 high-quality clinical photographs, helping you recognize virtually any skin condition you're likely to see.
- Includes a greatly expanded discussion of atopic dermatitis and psoriasis and new therapeutic approaches for treating genetic disorders and systemic diseases such as ichthyoses and rheumatologic disorders.
- Discusses new tests for subclassifying disease, such as the myositis-specific antibodies of juvenile dermatomyositis, genotyping, and immunophenotypes of inflammatory skin disorders.
- Contains new and updated tables on psoriasis co-morbidities, genetic syndrome classifications, acne therapies, pediatric histiocytoses, PHACE syndrome criteria, HSV therapies and juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Features updated sections on infections, exanthems, vascular disorders, dermatoses and genodermatoses.
- Discusses hot topics such as the use of stem cell and cell therapy, as well as recombinant protein, for treating epidermolysis bullosa; the resurgence of measles; congenital Zika virus infections; and much more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Amy S Paller, MD, Walter J. Hamlin Professor and Chair of Dermatology, Professor of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Director, Skin Biology and Diseases Resource-Based Center, Attending Physician, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA and Anthony J. Mancini, MD, Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Head, Division of Pediatric Dermatology, Director, Fellowship Training Program, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Table of Content||
Chapter 1 - An Overview of Dermatologic Diagnosis
Chapter 2 - Cutaneous Disorders of the Newborn
Chapter 3 - Eczematous Eruptions in Childhood
Chapter 4 - Papulosquamous and Related Disorders
Chapter 5 - Hereditary Disorders of Cornification
Chapter 6 - Hereditary Disorders of the Dermis
Chapter 7 - Disorders of Hair and Nails
Chapter 8 - Disorders of the Sebaceous and Sweat Glands
Chapter 9 - Cutaneous Tumors and Tumor Syndromes
Chapter 10 - Histiocytoses and Malignant Skin Diseases
Chapter 11 - Disorders of Pigmentation
Chapter 12 - Vascular Disorders of Infancy and Childhood
Chapter 13 - Bullous Disorders of Childhood
Chapter 14 - Bacterial, Mycobacterial, and Protozoal Infections of the Skin
Chapter 15 - Viral Diseases of the Skin
Chapter 16 - Exanthematous Diseases of Childhood
Chapter 17 - Skin Disorders due to Fungi
Chapter 18 - Infestations, Bites, and Stings
Chapter 19 - Photosensitivity and Photoreactions
Chapter 20 - The Hypersensitivity Syndromes
Chapter 21 - Vasculitic Disorders
Chapter 22 - Collagen Vascular Disorders
Chapter 23 - Endocrine Disorders and the Skin
Chapter 24 - Inborn Errors of Metabolism
Chapter 25 - Skin Signs of Other Systemic Diseases
Chapter 26 - Abuse and Factitial Disorders
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|