ICU Quick Drug Guide
- Offers a quick summary of current clinical guidelines to experienced clinicians while providing a simplified, focused guide to all entry level clinicians.
- Covers the wide variety of issues seen in the ICU, including sepsis and septic shock, venous thromboembolism, acute heart failure, anaphylaxis, arrhythmias, asthma and COPD, pain, infections, pancreatitis and liver failure, stroke, and many more.
- Begins each topic with a brief discussion of the disease state followed by drug tables that compare and contrast different treatment regimens, including pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, drug interactions, contraindications, and hepatic/renal dosing.
- Contains clinical pearls organized by the top disease states seen in the critical/acute care setting.
- Provides practical and essential drug information from Dr. Jennifer Pai Lee, a clinical pharmacist with expertise in critical care and pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Jennifer Pai Lee, Pharm.D, BCPS|
"This pocket guide will be a useful resource for the medical team in many intensive care units. It is easy to locate the appropriate information needed in a timely fashion. It is comparable to other resources in this area, but the benefit of this reference is the tables and figures. Many students, interns, and residents will find this guide useful in their training as well. Overall, it is inclusive, easy to use, and a highly suggested reference."
-Ryan B Feeney, PharmD, BCPS, BCGP (Community Pharmacy) Doody's Review Service
|Trim||187 x 111 (4 3/8 x 7 3/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|