Imaging Physics Case Review
Master the critical physics content you need to know with this new title in the popular Case Review series. Imaging Physics Case Review offers a highly illustrated, case-based preparation for board review to help residents and recertifying radiologists succeed on exams and demonstrate a clinical understanding of physics, patient safety, and improvement of imaging accuracy and interpretation.
- Presents 150 high-yield case studies organized by level of difficulty, with multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the format of certification exams.
- Uses short, easily digestible chapters and high-quality illustrations for efficient, effective learning and exam preparation.
- Discusses current advances in all modalities, ensuring that your study is up-to-date and clinically useful.
- Covers today's key physics topics including radiation safety and methods to prevent patient harm; how to reduce artifacts; basics of radiation doses including dose reduction strategies; cardiac CT physics; advanced ultrasound techniques; and how to optimize image quality using physics principles.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase , which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
|Author Informaiton||By R. Brad Abrahams, DO, Fellow, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Department of Radiology, University of Miami, Miami, Florida; Walter Huda, MD, Professor of Radiology and Medical Physicist, Department of Radiology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina and William F Sensakovic, PhD, DABR, MRSC, Senior Associate Consultant (Medical Physics) Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic Arizona Scottsdale, Arizona|
|Table of Content||
Chapter 1 Radiography
Chapter 2 Mammography
Chapter 3 Fluoroscopy
Chapter 4 Interventional Radiology
Chapter 5 CT Basics
Chapter 6 CT Imaging
Chapter 7 Gamma Cameras
Chapter 8 Tomographic Imaging (SPECT and PET)
Chapter 9 MR Basics
Chapter 10 MR Imaging
Chapter 11 Ultrasound Basics
Chapter 12 Ultrasound Imaging and Doppler
Chapter 13 Patient Doses
Chapter 14 Patient Safety
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|