Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Cancer
- Discusses the current understanding of how to best harness the immune system against different types of cancer at various stages.
- Helps you translate current research and literature into practical information for daily practice.
- Presents information logically organized by disease site.
- Covers tumor immunology and biology; toxicities associated with immune checkpoint inhibitors; and future outlooks.
- Consolidates today's available information on this timely topic into one convenient resource.
Get a quick, expert overview of the latest clinical information and guidelines for cancer checkpoint inhibitors and their implications for specific types of cancers. This practical title by Drs. Fumito Ito and Marc Ernstoff synthesizes the most up-to-date research and clinical guidance available on immune checkpoint inhibitors and presents this information in a compact, easy-to-digest resource. It's an ideal concise reference for trainee and practicing medical oncologists, as well as those in research.
|Stock Status||In Stock|