Intellectual Disability and Social Inclusion E-Book
* Comprehensive coverage of policy in the four UK countries
* Comprehensive analysis by subject experts of practice in a range of areas, from acute health care through mental health to leisure and housing provision
* Accessible summaries at the end of each chapter including text for people with learning disablities
- Personal reflections written by people with learning disablities on their experiences of accessing health and social care services
- Comprehensive coverage of policy in the four UK countries
- Comprehensive analysis by subject experts of practice in a range of areas, from acute health care through mental health to leisure and housing provision
- Accessible summaries at the end of each chapter including text for people with learning disablities
|Author Informaiton||Edited by Martin Richard Bollard, BSc(Hons), MA, PGDip Ed, RNLD, Senior Lecturer, Department of Social and Community Studies, Coventry University, Coventry, UK|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.