Kryger's Sleep Medicine Review E-Book, 3rd Edition
Part of the trusted Kryger line of sleep medicine references, Kryger's Sleep Medicine Review, 3rd Edition, tests your knowledge with over 1,000 questions and answers. This unique review tool follows the updated AASM exam blueprint, providing authoritative guidance and current information on every aspect of sleep medicine. It's an invaluable resource for test prep and clinical practice, with updates to the classification system (ICSD3) and scoring manual, a new section on instrumentation, and questions related to key topics such as home sleep testing.
- Tests your knowledge with 540 in-book questions. All questions correspond to the blueprint of the newly updated AASM exam.
- Includes a new section on instrumentation and testing that covers electrical components and technical aspects of sleep devices as well as guidance on sleep study preparation and testing conditions.
- Features increased content on pediatrics and management of children transitioning into adulthood, with many new pediatric-specific cases and questions.
- Keys answers to the relevant sections of Dr. Kryger's Principles and Practices of Sleep Medicine as well as the Atlas of Clinical Sleep Medicine.
- Brings you up to date with recent changes in the exam through coverage of techniques for applying the new scoring rules, information on the latest classification definitions (ICSD-3), tips for passing the exam, and more.
|Author Information||By Meir H. Kryger, MD. FRCPC, Professor, Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut; Russell Rosenberg, PhD, DABSM, CEO, The Atlanta School of Sleep Medicine & Technology, Atlanta, Georgia and Douglas Kirsch, MD, Medical Director, Carolinas Sleep Medicine, Carolinas HealthCare System, Charlotte, North Carolina|
|Stock Status||In Stock|