Laboratory Manual for Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians , 3rd Edition
- A comprehensive approach builds on the concepts presented in Clinical Anatomy & Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 2nd Edition to strengthen your anatomical and physiological knowledge of all major species.
- Engaging, clinically oriented activities help you establish proficiency in radiographic identification, microscopy, and other essential skills.
- Step-by-step dissection guides familiarize you with the dissection process and ensure clinical accuracy.
- Clinical Application boxes demonstrate the clinical relevance of anatomical and physiological principles and reinforce your understanding.
- Full-color photographs and illustrations clarify structure and function.
- A renowned author team lends practical guidance specifically designed for veterinary technicians.
- A detailed glossary provides quick access to hundreds of key terms and definitions.
Learn to apply your A&P learning in the lab setting with Colville and Bassert's Lab Manual for Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 3rd Edition. This practical laboratory resource features a variety of activities, such as crossword puzzles, , terminology exercises, illustration identification and labeling, case presentations, and more to help reinforce your understanding of veterinary anatomy and physiology. The lab manual also features vivid illustrations, lists of terms and structures to be identified, and step-by-step dissection guides to walk you through the dissection process.
- Clinically-oriented learning exercises help readers become familiar with the language of anatomy and physiology as you identify structures and learn concepts.
- Clear step-by-step dissection instructions for complex organs such as the heart familiarize readers with the dissection process in a very visual, easy-to-understand format.
- Learning objectives, the clinical significance of the content, and lists of terms and structures to be identified appear at the beginning of each chapter.
- Comprehensive glossary appears at the end of the lab manual and provides accurate, concise.
- High quality, full color illustrations provides a firm understanding of the details of anatomic structure.
- Review activities and study exercises are included in every chapter to reinforce important information.
- Clinical Application boxes are threaded throughout the lab manual and demonstrate the clinical relevance of anatomic and physiologic principles.
- Companion Evolve site includes answers to the Test Yourself questions in the textbook and crossword puzzles.
|Author Informaiton||By Thomas P. Colville, DVM, MSc, Director, Veterinary Technology Program, Department of Veterinary and Microbiological Sciences, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND and Joanna M. Bassert, VMD, Professor and Director, Program of Veterinary Technology, Manor College, Jenkintown, PA|
|Pp Authortext||Colville & Bassert|
|New to this Edition||
|Table of Content||1. Anatomical Terms
3. Cell Anatomy
4. Exploring Tissues
5. The Integumentary System
6. The Skeletal System
7. The Muscular System
8. The Nervous System
9. Sense Organs
10. The Endocrine System
11. Blood, Lymph, and Lymph Nodes
12. The Cardiovascular System
13. The Respiratory System
14. The Digestive System
15. The Urinary System
16. The Reproductive System
17. Pregnancy, Development, and Lactation
18. Avian Anatomy
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|