Labour Ward Manual E-Book , 4th Edition
· Contains information on the latest NICE and RCOG Guidelines
· Deals with everything from admittance procedures through to emergency drills and multiple births
· User-friendly layout with clear diagrams provide easy access to information
· Panel of international specialists ensure contemporary and representative content
- Offers a one-stop guide to all aspects of labour and birth in a hospital environment
- Covers everything from admittance procedures through to emergency drills and multiple births
- User-friendly layout with clear diagrams provide easy access to information
- Panel of international specialists ensure contemporary and representative content
|Author Informaiton||Edited by David T. Y. Liu, MPhil, MB, BS, DM, MBA(OU), FRCOG, FRANZCOG, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist/Clinical Tutor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Nottingham City Hospital NHS Trust, Nottingham, UK|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.