Learning Interventional Radiology eBook
- Employs a case-based approach with a consistent chapter format to provide a clear, practical review of each topic.
- Each case-based chapter includes an Overview of the procedure and disease process, Indications and Contraindications of the procedure, standard Equipment used, a review of relevant Anatomy, detailed Procedural Steps, as well as Treatment Alternatives and common Complications.
- Reviews the skillful use of X-rays, CT, ultrasound, MRI, and other imaging methods to direct interventional procedures.
- Uses brief, bulleted text and more than 350 images to help you quickly grasp the fundamental information you need to know.
- Includes Take Home Points, Clinical Applications, Key Facts, Key Definitions, and Literature Reviews.
- Features case-based chapters on vascular and non-vascular procedures, as well as Grand Rounds Topics such as anatomy, surgery, interventional oncology, pediatrics, and more.
- Offers quick review and instruction for medical students, residents, fellows, and related medical professionals working in the IR area, such as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
|Author Information||By Justin Shafa, Radiology Resident, Jacobi Medical Center, Bronx, New York and Stephen T Kee, MD, Professor of Radiology, Chief, Interventional Radiology, UCLA Health Sciences, Los Angeles, California|
|Table of Content||
History of Interventional Radiology
|Stock Status||In Stock|