Master Dentistry Volume 1, 4th Edition
Now in its fourth edition, this popular text provides a comprehensive overview of the oral and maxillofacial subjects in dentistry that students will need in order to pass their final exams.
This invaluable adjunct to exam preparation provides a practical synthesis of core information, reflecting real-life case scenarios. Information is structured to enhance understanding and clinical decision making, and a variety of self-assessment methods prepare students for success.
Comprehensively updated, the book covers a range of essential topics in the field of contemporary oral and maxillofacial subjects, including surgical flap design, state-of-the-art surgical techniques, zygomatic implants, molecular pathology, current imaging applications and pain management. The text is integrated and evidence based throughout.
- Covers oral and maxillofacial surgery, radiology, pathology and oral medicine subjects
- Brand new chapter on facial skin broadens diagnostic ability
- Range of self-assessment tasks to support learning
- Aligns to dental school curricula globally
- Concise and easy to follow
- Designed to support recall for examination purposes
- Practical guidance on examination preparation and skills
- Perfect for BDS exam preparation and candidates taking the MFDS, MJDF, ORE or other post-graduate exams
|Author Information||By Paul Coulthard, BDS MFGDP(UK) MDS FDSRCS FDSRCS(OS) PhD, Dean for Dentistry and Director, Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Institute of Dentistry, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK ; Philip Sloan, BDS, PhD, FRCPath, FRSRCS, Consultant Histopathologist, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne; Honorary Professor, School of Dental Sciences, Newcastle University, UK; Elizabeth D. Theaker, BDS, BSc, MSc, MPhil, Senior Clinical Teaching Fellow in Oral Medicine; Senior Tutor for Undergraduate Dental Studies, The University of Manchester, UK and Anita Sengupta, BDS PhD MFDS RCS DDMFR RCR FHEA, Senior Lecturer, Division of Dentistry, School of Medical Sciences, University of Manchester; Consultant in Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology, University of Manchester NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK|
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||Coming Soon|