Master Dentistry Volume 3 Oral Biology
- Quick reference revision aid for dental students - ideal for exam preparation!
- Covers the 'essentials' of the subject to a level that is expected with the GDC's curriculum outlined in the First Five Years document.
- Each chapter provides a brief overview of the topic and lists the essential learning objectives for that area of study.
- Presents key anatomical, biochemical and physiological material in a useful, integrated, clinically relevant format.
- Includes extensive self-testing material - true false questions, extended matching questions, picture questions, and essay questions - enabling readers to assess their knowledge and perfect exam techniques.
- Contains unique, 'mind-map' summary sheets to provide crucial information in a pictorial format to further promote learning.
A new volume in the successful revision guide series - Master Dentistry - which offers a concise text covering the essentials of oral biology with accompanying self-assessment questions and model answers.
|Stock Status||In Stock|