McKee's Pathology of the Skin, 2 Volume Set E-Book, 5th Edition
Comprehensive and lavishly illustrated, McKee's Pathology of the Skin, 5th Edition, is your reference of choice for up-to-date, authoritative information on dermatopathology. You'll find clinical guidance from internationally renowned experts along with details on etiology, pathogenesis, histopathology, and differential diagnosis - making this unique reference unparalleled in its wealth of clinical and histopathological material. The 5th Edition of this classic text is a must-have resource for practicing dermatopathologists and general pathologists who sign out skin biopsies.
- Covers pathological aspects of skin diseases in addition to providing superb descriptions and illustrations of their clinical manifestations - the only available reference with this unique combination of features.
- Integrates dermatopathology, clinical correlations, and clinical photographs throughout, and features bulleted lists of clinical features and differential diagnosis tables for easy reference.
- Contains more than 5,000 superb histopathologic and clinical illustrations that demonstrate the range of histologic manifestations.
- Brings you fully up to date with key molecular aspects of disease, the capabilities and limitations of molecular diagnostics, and targeted/personalized medicine.
- Features up-to-date information on biologics, drug eruptions, and other developments in therapeutics.
- Helps you stay current with the latest diagnostic tumor markers and other new developments in immunohistochemistry.
- Includes a completely revised chapter on cutaneous lymphoma that reflects recent WHO-EORTC classification changes, as well as new coverage of sentinel lymph node biopsy for melanoma.
- Shares the knowledge of the main editor Dr. J. Eduardo Calonje, along with co-editors Thomas Brenn, and Alexander Lazar, and new co-editor Steven D. Billings who offers expertise on both dermatopathology and soft tissue tumors.
|Author Information||By J. Eduardo Calonje, MD, DipRCPath, Director of Diagnostic Dermatopathology, Department of Dermato-Histopathology, St John's Institute of Dermatology, St Thomas' Hospital, London, UK; Thomas Brenn, MD, PhD, FRCPath, Professor of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine and Medicine, Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada; Alexander J Lazar, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Departments of Pathology and Dermatology, Sections of Dermatopathology and Sarcoma Pathology, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, and Steven D. Billings, MD, Co-Section Head, Department of Anatomic Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Main Campus|
Write Your Own Review