· Case histories of real-life accidents to highlight risk areas
· Clear, attractive illustrations
· 'Tips' boxes identify particular problems
· 'Basic Facts' boxes supply fundamental information needed by all readers
· 'Technology' boxes provide more-advanced explanations for interested or experienced readers.
- Simple explanations of basic medical devices
- Case histories of real-life accidents to highlight risk areas
- Clear, attractive illustrations
- "Tips" boxes identify particular problems
- "Basic Facts" boxes supply fundamental information needed by all readers
- "Technology" boxes provide more-advanced explanations for interested or experienced readers
|Author Information||By Bertil Jacobson, MD, PhD, Emeritus Professor of Medical Engineering, Karolinska Institute, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden and Alan Murray, PhD, Professor of Cardiovascular Physics, Medical Physics Department, Newcastle University, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK|
|Published Reviews||"This is the first book for staff that uses medical devices and as such is to be welcomed. It is well illustrated, easy to read and is an essential practical resource for all staff working with and managing medical devices to keep patients and work colleagues safe.
I would highly recommend this pioneering book as an essential learning resource for all staff working in perioperative care and clinical areas where radiological clinical interventions occur.
RCN Officer, Yorkshire and Humberside JPP / Vol 17 / No 7 / July 2007
|Stock Status||In Stock|