Medical Secrets , 6th Edition
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Medical Secrets, 6th Edition, features the Secrets' popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style - making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time - succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Coverage includes the full range of essential topics in medicine for in-training and practicing professionals, authored by a diverse range of teachers and clinicians who cover both medical and ethical issues.
- Fully revised and updated throughout, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Informaiton||By Mary P. Harward, MD, Medical Staff, Department of Medicine, St. Joseph Hospital, Orange, California|
|Table of Content||
TOP 100 SECRETS 1
MEDICAL ETHICS 5
GENERAL MEDICINE AND AMBULATORY CARE 11
MEDICAL CONSULTATION 40
VASCULAR MEDICINE 98
PULMONARY MEDICINE 109
ACID-BASE AND ELECTROLYTE DISORDERS 197
ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY 258
INFECTIOUS DISEASES 302
ACQUIRED IMMUNODEFICIENCY SYNDROME AND HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS INFECTION 333
PALLIATIVE MEDICINE 515
|Trim||5.25 x 8.5|
|Stock Status||In Stock|