Minimally Invasive Oncologic Surgery, Part I, An Issue of Surgical Oncology Clinics of North America
|Author Information||By James Fleshman, MD, Helen Buchanan and Stanley Joseph Seeger Professor and Chairman, Department of Surgery, Baylor University Medical Center, Professor of Surgery Texas A&M Healthsciences, Dallas, Texas and Claudius Conrad, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Div. of Surgery/Dept. of Surgical Oncology, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery, Houston, TX|
|Table of Content||1. Development of Minimally Invasive Cancer Surgery
2. Fluorescent Imaging for Minimally Invasive Cancer Surgery
3. Augmented Reality for Minimally Invasive Cancer Surgery
4. Endoscopic Management of Pancreatic Cancer
5. Robotic Developments for Cancer Surgery
6. Minimally Invasive Surgery for Palliation
7. Transluminal Cancer Surgery
8. Minimally Invasive Pediatric Cancer Surgery
9. Minimally Invasive Staging Surgery for Cancer
10. Training for Minimally Invasive Cancer Surgery
11. Minimally Invasive Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.