Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN® Exam , 17th Edition
- More than 3,600 questions provide plenty of practice: 1,494 questions in the book, and 2,193 additional questions on CD.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers help you understand the reasoning behind each answer option.
- Page references to Elsevier textbooks provide fast, efficient remediation for each question.
- Alternate item format questions reflect the NCLEX-PN exam with drag-and-drop prioritization, multiple response, chart/exhibit, and illustrated questions.
- Questions on the CD let you choose to practice in study, quiz, or exam modes.
- Test-taking strategies include helpful tips in preparing for nursing exams and the NCLEX-PN exam.
- The comprehensive exam includes questions in all clinical areas, reflecting content on the current NCLEX-PN exam.
Prepare for success on the boards with Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN® Examination! Offering more than 4,000 NCLEX-PN exam-style practice questions, this effective review resource covers everything you will need to know come exam time. Chapters are organized by core clinical areas to help you focus on specialty areas such as pharmacology, nutrition and emergency nursing. This comprehensive resource also includes rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Over 4,000 review questions provide you with extensive practice for the computerized licensure exam.
- Alternate item format questions prepare you for the interactive question types on the NCLEX exam.
- Test-taking strategies include helpful tips in preparing for the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Two comprehensive exams feature questions in all clinical areas giving you practice with an integrated exam, much like you will see on the NCLEX.
- Content organized by clinical area allows you to use the book as a study aid for all nursing exams throughout the curriculum.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers explain the reasoning behind each answer option.
- Concise, student-friendly format summarizes essential nursing content in an easy-to-read outline format.
- The Evolve website provides practice questions broken down by specific content areas in both study and quiz/exam modes, giving you greater choices to customize your study sessions.
|Author Information||By Mary O. Eyles, PhD, RN, Consultant and Instructor, Institute of Advanced Studies, Hunterdon County PolyTech Career Academy, Flemington, NJ; Consultant and Director of Education, National Association for Practical Nurse Education and Service, Inc. (NAPNES), Alexandria, Virginia|
|Table of Content||
Appendix A - Standards of Practice and Educational Competencies of Graduates of Practical/Vocational Nursing Programs
Appendix B - Communicable Diseases and Infections of Childhood
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|