Musculoskeletal MRI, 3rd Edition
Ideal for residents, practicing radiologists, and fellows alike, this updated reference offers easy-to-understand guidance on how to approach musculoskeletal MRI and recognize abnormalities. Concise, to-the-point text covers MRI for the entire musculoskeletal system, presented in a highly templated format. Thoroughly revised and enhanced with full-color artwork throughout, this resource provides just the information you need to perform and interpret quality musculoskeletal MRI.
- Includes the latest protocols, practical advice, tips, and pearls for diagnosing conditions impacting the temporomandibular joint, shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, spine, hips and pelvis, knee, and foot and ankle.
- Follows a quick-reference format throughout, beginning with basic technical information on how to obtain a quality examination, followed by a discussion of the normal appearance and the abnormal appearance for each small unit that composes a joint.
- Depicts both normal and abnormal anatomy, as well as disease progression, through more than 600 detailed, high-quality images, most of which are new to this edition.
- Features key information boxes throughout for a quick review of pertinent material.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Nancy M. Major, MD, Professor of Radiology and Orthopedics, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Director of Imaging, Sports and Performance Center, Boulder, Colorado and Mark W. Anderson, MD, Harrison Distinguished Teaching Professor of Radiology; Chief, Musculoskeletal Imaging, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia|
"This needed third edition presents the breadth of MSK MR imaging not found elsewhere. I appreciate the authors' dedication to keeping this book straightforward, allowing readers to pursue more in-depth study of the subject at their leisure."
-Eric Bready, MD (University of Alabama at Birmingham) Doody's Review Service
|Table of Content||
Major: Musculoskeletal MRI 3rd Edition
1. Basic Principles of Musculoskeletal MRI
3. Tendons and Muscles
4. Peripheral Nerves
5. Musculoskeletal Infections
6. Arthritis and Cartilage
8. Osseous Trauma
9. Temporomandibular Joint
12. Wrist and Hand
14. Hips and Pelvis
16. Foot and Ankle
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|