Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional Approach - Ebook, 8th Edition
For students and clinical professionals who are learning anatomy, participating in a dissection lab, sharing anatomy knowledge with patients, or refreshing their anatomy knowledge, the Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy illustrates the body, region by region, in clear, brilliant detail from a clinician's perspective. Unique among anatomy atlases, it contains illustrations that emphasize anatomic relationships that are most important to the clinician in training and practice. Illustrated by clinicians, for clinicians, it contains more than 550 exquisite plates plus dozens of carefully selected radiologic images for common views.
- Presents world-renowned, superbly clear views of the human body from a clinical perspective, with paintings by Dr. Frank Netter as well as Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one of today's foremost medical illustrators.
- Content guided by expert anatomists and educators: R. Shane Tubbs, Paul E. Neumann, Jennifer K. Brueckner-Collins, Martha Johnson Gdowski, Virginia T. Lyons, Peter J. Ward, Todd M. Hoagland, Brion Benninger, and an international Advisory Board.
- Offers region-by-region coverage, including muscle table appendices at the end of each section and quick reference notes on structures with high clinical significance in common clinical scenarios.
- Contains new illustrations by Dr. Machado including clinically important areas such as the pelvic cavity, temporal and infratemporal fossae, nasal turbinates, and more.
- Features new nerve tables devoted to the cranial nerves and the nerves of the cervical, brachial, and lumbosacral plexuses.
- Uses updated terminology based on the second edition of the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, and includes common clinically used eponyms.
- Provides access to extensive digital content: every plate in the Atlas?and over 100 bonus plates including illustrations from previous editions?is enhanced with an interactive label quiz option and supplemented with "Plate Pearls" that provide quick key points and supplemental tools for learning, reviewing, and assessing your knowledge of the major themes of each plate. Tools include over 300 multiple choice questions, videos, 3D models, and links to related plates.
Own your own personal copy of the world-famous Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy! This well-loved title, now in 8th edition, is available in multiple options. Choose the one best for you:
· Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional Approach-described above
· Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: A Systems Approach-Same content as the classic regional approach, but organized by organ systems.
· Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional Approach with Latin terminology
All options contain the same table information and same 550+ illustrated plates painted by clinician artists, Frank H. Netter, MD, and Carlos Machado, MD.
|Author Information||By Frank H. Netter, MD|
|Table of Content||
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Head and Neck
Section 3: Back and Spinal Cord
Section 4: Thorax
Section 5: Abdomen
Section 6: Pelvis and Perineum
Section 7: Upper Limb
Section 8: Lower Limb
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|