Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional Approach, International Edition, 8th Edition
For students and clinical professionals who are learning anatomy, participating in a dissection lab, sharing anatomy knowledge with patients, or refreshing their anatomy knowledge, the Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy illustrates the body, region by region, in clear, brilliant detail from a clinician's perspective. Unique among anatomy atlases, it contains illustrations that emphasize anatomic relationships that are most important to the clinician in training and practice. Illustrated by clinicians, for clinicians, it contains more than 550 exquisite plates plus dozens of carefully selected radiologic images for common views.
- Presents world-renowned, superbly clear views of the human body from a clinical perspective, with paintings by Dr. Frank Netter as well as Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one of today's foremost medical illustrators.
- Content guided by expert anatomists and educators: R. Shane Tubbs, Paul E. Neumann, Jennifer K. Brueckner-Collins, Martha Johnson Gdowski, Virginia T. Lyons, Peter J. Ward, Todd M. Hoagland, Brion Benninger, and an international Advisory Board.
- Offers region-by-region coverage, including muscle table appendices at the end of each section and quick reference notes on structures with high clinical significance in common clinical scenarios.
- Contains new illustrations by Dr. Machado including clinically important areas such as the pelvic cavity, temporal and infratemporal fossae, nasal turbinates, and more.
- Features new nerve tables devoted to the cranial nerves and the nerves of the cervical, brachial, and lumbosacral plexuses.
- Uses updated terminology based on the second edition of the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, and includes common clinically used eponyms.
- Provides access to digital content: over 100 bonus plates including illustrations from previous editions and over 300 multiple choice questions.
Also available, alternative versions of the 8th Edition as main editions:
· Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: A Systems Approach-Same content as the classic regional approach, but organized by organ systems.
· Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional Approach with Latin terminology
All options contain the same table information and same 550+ illustrated plates painted by clinician artists, Frank H. Netter, MD, and Carlos Machado, MD.
|Author Information||By Frank H. Netter, MD|
|Table of Content||
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Head and Neck
Section 3: Back and Spinal Cord
Section 4: Thorax
Section 5: Abdomen
Section 6: Pelvis and Perineum
Section 7: Upper Limb
Section 8: Lower Limb
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||Coming Soon|