Netter's Cardiology E-Book, 3rd Edition
Perfect for residents, generalists, anesthesiologists, emergency department physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who need a practical, working knowledge of cardiology, Netter's Cardiology, 3rd Edition, provides a concise overview of cardiovascular disease highlighted by unique, memorable Netter illustrations. This superb visual resource showcases the well-known work of Frank H. Netter, MD, and his successor, Carlos Machado, MD, a cardiologist who has created clear, full-color illustrations in the Netter tradition. New features and all-new chapters keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.
- Includes 13 all-new chapters: Basic Anatomy and Embryology of the Heart, Stem Cell Therapies for Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Events, Clinical Presentation of Adults with Congenital Heart Disease, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism, and more.
- Features new coverage of 3-D TEE imaging for structural heart procedures.
- Contains color-coded diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms and clinical pathways.
- Uses an easy-to-follow, templated format, covering etiology, pathogenesis, clinical presentation, diagnostic approach, and management/therapy for each topic.
- Offers dependable clinical advice from Drs. George A. Stouffer, Marschall S. Runge, Cam Patterson, and Joseph S. Rossi, as well as many world-renowned chapter contributors.
|Author Information||By George Stouffer, MD, Professor of Medicine Director, C.V. Richardson Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Director, Interventional Cardiology; Marschall S. Runge, MD, PhD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC, USA; Cam Patterson, MD, Chief, Division of Cardiology, Ernest and Hazel Craige Distinguished Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine; Director of the Carolina Cardiovascular Biology Center, Department of Medicine, Faculty in Pharmacology as well as Cell and Developmental Biology and Joseph S. Rossi, MD, FACC, FSCAI (Editor), Adjunct Associate Professor, UNC - Chapel Hill, UNC Regional Physicians Carolina Cardiology at High Point, Chapel Hill, North Carolina|
|Table of Content||
SECTION I - Introduction
SECTION II - Diagnostic Testing
SECTION III - Vascular Biology and Risk Factors for Coronary Artery Disease
SECTION IV - CORONARY HEART DISEASE
SECTION V - MYOCARDIAL DISEASES AND CARDIOMYOPATHY
SECTION VI - CARDIAC RHYTHM ABNORMALITIES
SECTION VII - VALVULAR HEART DISEASE
SECTION VIII - STRUCTURAL HEART DISEASE
SECTION IX - PERICARDIAL DISEASES
SECTION X - PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DISEASE
SECTION XI - Cardiac Considerations in Specific Populations and Systemic Diseases
|Stock Status||In Stock|