Netter's Concise Radiologic Anatomy Updated Edition , 2nd Edition
Designed to make learning more interesting and clinically meaningful, Netter's Concise Radiologic Anatomy matches radiologic images―from MR and ultrasound to CT and advanced imaging reconstructions―to the exquisite artwork of master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD. As a companion to the bestselling Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, this updated medical textbook begins with the anatomy and matches radiologic images to the anatomic images; the result is a concise, visual guide that shows how advanced diagnostic imaging is an amazing "dissection tool" for viewing human anatomy in the living patient!
- View direct, at-a-glance comparisons between idealized anatomic illustrations and real-life medicine with side-by-side radiology examples of normal anatomy and common variants with corresponding anatomy illustrations.
- Improve upon your knowledge with a brief background in basic radiology, including reconstructions and a list of common abbreviations for the images presented.
- Broaden your visual comprehension with the help of 30 brand-new ultrasound images.
- Access the complete contents online at Student Consult.
- NEW to this UPDATED EDITION: Cross-referenced to the 7th Edition Netter/Atlas of Human Anatomy
|Author Informaiton||By Edward C. Weber, DO, Radiologist, The Imaging Center, Fort Wayne, Indiana Consultant, Medical Clinic of Big Sky, Big Sky, Montana Adjunct Professor of Anatomy & Cell Biology Volunteer Clinical Professor of Radiology and Imaging Sciences Indiana University School of Medicine Fort Wayne, Indiana ; Joel A. Vilensky, PhD, Professor of Anatomy and Cell Biology Indiana University School of Medicine Fort Wayne, Indiana and Stephen W. Carmichael, PhD, DSc, Professor Emeritus of Anatomy and Orthopedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota|
|Table of Content||
Netter's Concise Radiologic Anatomy Updated Edition, 2e
Section 1 - Head and Neck
Section 2 - Back and Spinal Cord
Section 3 - Thorax
Section 4 - Abdomen
Section 5 - Pelvis and Perineum
Section 6 - Upper Limb
Section 7 - Lower Limb
Glossary and Abbreviations
|Trim||229 x 152 (6 x 9)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|