Netter's Gastroenterology , 3rd Edition
Perfect for residents, generalists, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who need a practical, working knowledge of gastroenterology, Netter's Gastroenterology, 3rd Edition, provides a concise overview highlighted by unique, memorable Netter illustrations. This superb visual resource showcases the well-known work of Frank H. Netter, MD, and his successor, Carlos Machado, MD, a physician who has created clear, full-color illustrations in the Netter tradition. Up-to-date coverage of the full range of digestive diseases-including gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition- keeps you current with the latest information in the field.
- Offers a quick and memorable summary of nearly 200 of the most commonly encountered clinical conditions, from classic to contemporary. Concise text is presented in a templated format for fast, easy access to information.
- Features over 300 Netter and Netter-style images that highlight key aspects of patient presentation, pathophysiology, and relevant anatomy to provide a rich visual understanding of the most important concepts.
- Includes access to 25 printable patient education brochures in the enhanced eBook version.
- Provides complete guidance on all major GI diseases and conditions through sections on normal structure and function, the clinical picture, diagnosis, treatment and management, course and progress, and prevention and control.
- Offers dependable clinical advice from Drs. Martin H. Floch, Neil R. Floch, Joseph K. Lim, C. S. Pitchumoni, Raul J. Rosenthal, and James S. Scolapio, as well as many world-renowned chapter contributors.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Martin H. Floch, MD, Clinical Professor of Medicine, Section of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Yale University School of Medicine, Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk, CT|
|Table of Content||
STOMACH AND DUODENUM
COLON, RECTUM, AND ANUS
INFECTIOUS AND PARASITIC DISEASES OF THE ALIMENTARY TRACT
GALLBLADDER AND BILE DUCTS
C. S. Pitchumoni
NUTRITION AND GASTROINTESTINAL DISEASE
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.