Netter's Gastroenterology E-Book , 3rd Edition
Perfect for residents, generalists, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who need a practical, working knowledge of gastroenterology, Netter's Gastroenterology, 3rd Edition, provides a concise overview highlighted by unique, memorable Netter illustrations. This superb visual resource showcases the well-known work of Frank H. Netter, MD, and his successor, Carlos Machado, MD, a physician who has created clear, full-color illustrations in the Netter tradition. Up-to-date coverage of the full range of digestive diseases-including gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition- keeps you current with the latest information in the field.
- Offers a quick and memorable summary of nearly 200 of the most commonly encountered clinical conditions, from classic to contemporary. Concise text is presented in a templated format for fast, easy access to information.
- Features over 300 Netter and Netter-style images that highlight key aspects of patient presentation, pathophysiology, and relevant anatomy to provide a rich visual understanding of the most important concepts.
- Includes access to 25 printable patient education brochures in the enhanced eBook version.
- Provides complete guidance on all major GI diseases and conditions through sections on normal structure and function, the clinical picture, diagnosis, treatment and management, course and progress, and prevention and control.
- Offers dependable clinical advice from Drs. Martin H. Floch, Neil R. Floch, Joseph K. Lim, C. S. Pitchumoni, Raul J. Rosenthal, and James S. Scolapio, as well as many world-renowned chapter contributors.
|Author Information||By Martin H. Floch, MD, Clinical Professor of Medicine, Section of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Yale University School of Medicine, Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk, CT, USA|
|Stock Status||In Stock|