Netter's Orthopaedic Clinical Examination , 4th Edition
- Provides up-to-date, actionable summaries of available evidence so you can quickly evaluate the effectiveness of clinical tests, review recent studies, and determine which test will best predict a specific diagnosis.
- Includes more than 25 videos showing movement for select tests, helping you get the most clinically significant information from the orthopaedic examination.
- Presents classic Netter artwork and anatomy/biomechanics tables that enhance your understanding of the orthopedic anatomy and pathology of each joint.
- Uses a practical, tabular format that provides quick access to test reliability and diagnostic utility, study quality, anatomy and biomechanics, and summary recommendations for applying evidence in practice.
- Features an assessment of study quality (QUADAS) appendix and color-coded icons identifying study quality that draw your attention to top-quality studies and help you understand why some studies were included and others omitted.
- Adds a scale to reliability tables, making it easy to focus on approaches and tests with the highest reliability, and includes QAREL (Quality Appraisal for Reliability Studies) checklists for each reliability study.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Joshua Cleland, PT, PhD, Professor, Franklin Pierce University, Physical Therapy Program, Manchester, NH, USA ; Shane Koppenhaver, PT, PhD, Lieutenant Colonel, Army Medical Specialist Corps, Associate Professor, US Army, Baylor University Doctoral Physical Therapy Program, Fort Sam Houston, Texas and Jonathan Su, PT, DPT, LMT, Captain, Army Medical Specialist Corps, Brigade Physical Therapist, 2nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, Schoefield Barracks, Hawaii|
|Table of Content||
The Reliability and Diagnostic Utility of the Orthopaedic Clinical Examination
2. Temporomandibular Joint
3. Cervical Spine
4. Thoracolumbar Spine
5. Sacroiliac Region
6. Hip and Pelvis
8. Foot and Ankle
10. Elbow and Forearm
11. Wrist and Hand
|Trim||260 x 184 (7 1/4 x 10 1/4)|
|Stock Status||Coming Soon|