Neurology , 3rd Edition
- Stay fully up to date in this fast-changing field with Neurology, 3rd Edition.
- The most current clinical information, including new coverage of genetics and pharmacology, early diagnosis and targeted treatment of neonatal-onset epilepsies, and the impact of congenital heart diseases on brain development.
- Considerations of ongoing research regarding the basic mechanisms contributing to perinatal brain injury, which has in turn facilitated the introduction of targeted strategies in many areas.
- Consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily.
- The most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume set!
Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Hematology, Immunology and Genetics
Hemodynamics and Cardiology
Infectious Disease and Pharmacology New Volume!
Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology
The Newborn Lung
|Author Informaiton||By Jeffrey M Perlman, MBChB, Chief, Division of Newborn Medicine, Professor of Pediatrics, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, New York|
|Table of Content||
Perlman: Neurology: Neonatology Questions and Controversies, 3e.
3. Post hemorrhagic Hydrocephalus-Management Strategies
4. Hypothermia for Neonatal Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy: Different Cooling Regimens and Infants Not Included in Prior Trials
5. Management of the Term Infant with Neonatal Encephalopathy following Intrapartum Hypoxia-Ischemia
6. Focal Cerebral Infarction
7. Diagnosis and Management of acute seizures in neon
8. Neonatal-onset epilepsies: early diagnosis and targeted treatment
9. Glucose and Perinatal Brain Injury-Questions and Controversies
10. Hyperbilirubinemia and the Risk for Brain Injury
11. Neonatal Meningitis: Current Treatment Options
12. Jean-Baptiste Le Pichon, MD, PhD, Sean M. Riordan, PhD and Steven M. Shapiro, MD, MSHA
13. Neonatal Hypotonia
14. Amplitude integrated EEG and its Potential Role in Augmenting Management within the NICU
The Use of aEEG in Neonatal Intensive Care
15. The impact of congenital heart diseases on brain development
16. Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Role in the Care of the Infant at Risk for Brain Injury
17. Long Term Follow-up of the Very Preterm Graduate
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.