Neuromusculoskeletal Examination and Assessment E-Book, 4th Edition
- Provides a logical approach to patient examination to enhance clinical reasoning
- Presents key concepts of leading therapists and researchers in the field of manual therapy
- Emphasizes a patient-centred approach
- Templated step-by-step sequence of illustrations and text creates an accessible tool for use in teaching and practice
- New 2-colour drawings and photographs visually demonstrate techniques
Neuromusculoskeletal Examination and Assessment focuses on the development of technical and clinical reasoning skills involved in differential diagnosis of joint, nerve and muscle tissues. It is designed for physiotherapy/manual therapy students and their teachers but is also ideal for those in the first years of their practice as an educational support for patient care.
|Stock Status||In Stock|