10 % off Online file
Nolte's The Human Brain in Photographs and Diagrams E-Book, 5th Edition
- Features more than 600 high-quality figures including brain sections (transverse, coronal, axial, sagittal), 3-D reconstructions, MRIs and angiography, illustrated pathways that help you visualize anatomical structures and neuropathology.
- Presents a systemic series of unlabelled whole brain sections next to corresponding sections with important structures outlined and labelled.
- Includes a NEW chapter: An Introduction to Neuropathology, as well as NEW review questions online.
- Helps you understand the connections between functional systems with detailed diagrams that incorporate actual brain and spinal cord sections.
- Features clinical content throughout that shows how neuroanatomy applies to clinical practice.
- Discusses every labelled structure in the highly illustrated glossary at the end of the book.
- Shows major structures and major transitions in higher magnification for greater detail, and features bold index entries to indicate particularly clear illustrations of a given structure.
- Evolve Instructor Resources, including a downloadable image and test bank, are available to instructors through their Elsevier sales rep or via request at: https://evolve.elsevier.com
|Author Information||By Todd Vanderah, PhD, Professor and Head, Department of Pharmacology, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Write Your Own Review