Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging: The Requisites , 5th Edition
Now in its 5th Edition, this outstanding volume in the popular Requisites series thoroughly covers the fast-changing field of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging. Ideal for residency, clinical rotations, and board review, this compact and authoritative volume by Drs. Janis O'Malley and Harvey Ziessman covers the conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need to know for success on exams and in clinical practice.
NEW to this edition:
- More content on molecular imaging and the latest advances in clinical applications, including positron emission tomography (PET), SPECT/CT, PET/CT, and PET/MRI hybrid imaging.
- Inclusion of newly approved tracers such as Ga68 DOTA, F-18 amyloid, and F-18 PSMA.
- Expanded and integrated content on physics and non-interpretive aspects, including regulatory issues, radiation safety, and quality control.
- Up-to-date applications of nuclear medicine in the endocrine, skeletal, hepatobiliary, genitourinary, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, central nervous, and cardiac systems, as well as PET applications for oncology.
In the outstanding Requisites tradition, the 5th Edition also:
- Summarizes key information with numerous outlines, tables, pearls, pitfalls, and frequently asked questions.
- Focuses on essentials to pass the certifying board exam and ensure accurate diagnoses in clinical practice.
- Helps you clearly visualize the findings you're likely to see in practice and on exams with nearly 200 full-color images.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of electronic devices.
|Author Information||By Janis P. O'Malley, MD, MD, FACR, Professor of Radiology, University of Alabama at Birmingham,,Former Director of the Division of Molecular Imaging & Therapeutics Birmingham, AL and Harvey A. Ziessman, MD, MD, Professor of Radiology in the Division of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.|
|Table of Content||
PART I. BASIC PRINCIPLES
2. Molecular Imaging
3. Physics in Nuclear Medicine
4. Radiation Detection and Instrumentation
5. Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography, Positron Emission Tomography, and Hybrid Imaging
PART II. CLINICAL NUCLEAR MEDICINE
6. Endocrine System
7. Skeletal Scintigraphy
8. Hepatobiliary System
9. Genitourinary System
10. Pulmonary System
11. Oncology: Positron Emission Tomography
12. Oncology: Non-Positron Emission Tomography
13. Gastrointestinal System
14. Infection and Inflammation
15. Central Nervous System
16. Cardiac System
17. Pearls, Pitfalls and Frequently Asked Questions
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.