Nunn's Applied Respiratory Physiology eBook , 8th Edition
|Author Informaiton||By Andrew B. Lumb, MB, BS, FRCA, Consultant Anaesthetist, St James' University Hospital; Honorary Clinical Associate Professor in Anaesthesia, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK.|
|Table of Content||1. Functional Anatomy of the Respiratory Tract
2. Elastic Forces and Lung Volumes
3. Respiratory System Resistance
4. Control of Breathing
5. Pulmonary Ventilation
6. The Pulmonary Circulation
7. Distribution of Pulmonary Ventilation and Perfusion
8. Diffusion of Respiratory Gases
9. Carbon Dioxide
11. Nonrespiratory Functions of the Lung
12. Pregnancy, Neonates and Children
15. High Altitude and Flying
16. High Pressure and Diving
17. Respiration in Closed Environments and Space
19. Smoking and Air Pollution
21. Changes in the Carbon Dioxide Partial Pressure
24. Oxygen Toxicity and Hyperoxia
25. Comparative Respiratory
26. Ventilatory Failure
27. Airways Disease
28. Pulmonary Vascular Disease
29. Diseases of the Lung Parenchyma and Pleura
30. Acute Lung Injury
31. Respiratory Support and Artificial Ventilation
32. Pulmonary Surgery
|Trim||246 X 189 (7 11/16 x 9 7/16)|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.