Occupational Analysis and Group Process
- Comprehensive Content covers the material taught in group process and occupational analysis courses thoroughly and completely for the OTA.
- Logically organized content that's written in a matter-of-fact style helps students better understand and retain information.
- Clinical pearls emphasize the practical application of the information for the students.
- Therapeutic Media are tried and true methods pulled from the author's extensive experience.
- Case studies appear at appropriate locations throughout the text to show the students how to apply the content to their work.
Get the best instruction on occupational analysis, group process, and therapeutic media - all from one book! Using a matter-of-fact style to share their experiences, successes, and failures, expert authors Jane Clifford O'Brien and Jean W. Solomon provide you with effective therapeutic media; sample activity analyses useful in current health care contexts; practical guidance in play, leisure, and social participation areas of occupation; strategies for effective group management and processes; and overviews of theories supporting best practice.
- Comprehensive content covers the material taught in group process and occupational analysis courses thoroughly and completely for the OTA.
- Logically organized content that's written in a matter-of-fact style helps you better understand and retain information.
- Clinical pearls emphasize the practical application of the information.
- Therapeutic Media are tried-and-true methods pulled from the author's extensive experience.
|Author Informaiton||By Jane Clifford O'Brien, PhD, MS, EdL, OTR/L, FAOTA, Associate Professor, Occupational Therapy Department, Westbrook College of Health Professions, University of New England, Portland, Maine and Jean W. Solomon, MHS, OTR/L, Occupational Therapist, Berkeley County School District, Moncks Corner, SC|
"The greatest selling point of this book is, indeed, the clear connection with practice. Again, a well thought-out feature is the inclusion of all the tools for practice in a well-organised final section. As an occupational therapist working in mental health, this easy-to-follow book has already begun to inform my own group programmes and I would strongly recommend this to anyonw working with groups or studying to do so."
British Journal of Occupational Therapy, September 2013
|Table of Content||
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|