Ocular Pathology E-Book , 8th Edition
Bridge the gap between ophthalmology and pathology with the 8th Edition of this comprehensive, easy-to-understand reference from Drs. Myron Yanoff and Joseph W. Sassani. Designed to keep you up to date with every aspect of the field, from current imaging techniques to genetics and molecular biology to clinical pearls, Ocular Pathology provides the concise yet complete information you need for board exams and clinical practice.
- Includes new coverage of genetics and molecular biology, complications in diabetes mellitus, and the role of new drugs and other treatments for macular degeneration.
- Covers the latest imaging techniques, including optical coherence tomography (OCT), anterior segment OCT (AS-OCT) and OCT-angiography.
- Contains new images throughout that provide updated correlations between pathological and clinical aspects of each disorder. Clinicopathological correlations are presented with side-by-side image comparisons to make clinical pearl boxes even more useful.
- Features more than 1,900 illustrations from the collections of internationally renowned leaders in ocular pathology.
- Presents information in a quick-reference outline format - ideal for today's busy physician.
|Author Informaiton||By Myron Yanoff, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Ophthalmology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Adjunct Professor of Ophthalmology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA and Joseph W. Sassani, MD, MHA, Professor of Ophthalmology and Pathology Chief of the VA Hospital, Department of Ophthalmology, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, PA, USA The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.