Oh's Intensive Care Manual E-Book , 8th Edition
For nearly 40 years, Oh's Intensive Care Manual has been the quick reference of choice for ICU physicians at all levels of experience. The revised 8th edition maintains this tradition of excellence, providing fast access to practical information needed every day in today's intensive care unit. This bestselling manual covers all aspects of intensive care in sufficient detail for daily practice while keeping you up to date with the latest innovations in the field.
- Short, to-the-point chapters distill the essential information you need to know for safe, effective care of patients in the ICU.
- Each topic includes theoretical knowledge, practical methods of treating the condition described, a review of the available evidence, and common pitfalls in treatment and management.
- Ideal for daily quick reference as well as an efficient review for professional examinations in critical care medicine.
|Author Information||By Andrew D Bersten, MB, BS, MD, FANZCA, FJFICM, Department of Critical Care Medicine, Flinders Medical Centre and School of Medicine, Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia and Jonathan Handy, BSc MBBS FRCA EDIC FFICM, Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine, Royal Marsden Hospital, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Imperial College London|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.