On Call Surgery E-Book , 4th Edition
Ideal for any on-call professional, resident, or medical student, this best-selling reference by Drs. Gregg A. Adams, Stephen D. Bresnick, Jared Forrester, and Graeme Rosenberg covers the common problems you'll encounter while on call without direct supervision in the hospital. On Call Surgery, 4th Edition, fits perfectly in your pocket, ready to provide key information in time-sensitive, challenging situations. You'll gain speed, skill, and knowledge with every call - from diagnosing a difficult or life-threatening situation to prescribing the right medication.
- Features a logical, highly templated format so you can locate key information quickly.
- Provides updated content and references, keeping you on the cutting edge of current, evidence-based information.
- Includes the latest information on postoperative management of common surgical problems, complications, fluid/electrolyte management, and emergencies such as shock, hemorrhage, and cardiovascular crises. Also includes an up-to-date guide on bedside ultrasound and procedures.
- Highlights critical information, reducing the likelihood of error.
- Delivers consistent, easy-to-follow coverage of the most common on-call problems and approaches, including what to do from the initial phone call, questions you should ask to assess the urgency of each situation, "Elevator Thoughts," how to immediately identify major threats to life, what to do at the bedside, and how to avoid common mistakes for every call.
|Author Information||By Gregg A. Adams, MD, FACS, Staff Surgeon, Director of Surgical Education, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, San Jose, CA; Clinical Instructor, Department of General Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA; Stephen D. Bresnick, MD, DDS, Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA; Jared Forrester, MD, Resident in Surgery, General Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California and Graeme Rosenberg, MD|
|Table of Content||
Adams: On Call Surgery, 4th edition
Patient-related Problems: The common calls
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.