Pelvic Ultrasound Imaging, E-Book
- Presents cases in the way a clinical day unfolds, varied and unrelated to the previous case. Cases get progressively harder, increasingly challenging the reader's interpretation skills while moving through the text.
- Provides step-by-step instruction throughout, including development of 3D volume set skills, reporting nomenclature, discussion of diagnostic criteria, instrumentation topics, and clinical correlation.
- Highlights the importance of critically assessing, not merely diagnosing based on a presumed classic image appearance for the most common pathologies.
- Includes examples of common gynecology cases such as ovarian corpus luteum, hemorrhagic corpus luteum, uterine leiomyomata, endometrial polyps, and caesarean section scars, as well as more uncommon cases.
- Includes examples of common pelvic floor cases such as normal anal sphincter complex and thickened bladder wall, as well as more uncommon urogynecology pathologies such as rectal vaginal fistula, rectal prolapse, and mesh assessment.
- Walks the reader through each case with directive questions to improve diagnostic appraisal.
- Includes up to five images per case along with exam findings and brief clinical correlations.
|Author Information||Edited by Rebecca Hall, PhD, RDMS, FSDMS, Professor, Urogynecology Fellow, Diagnostic Imaging Clinical Director, Department of Ob/Gyn; Division of Urogynecology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico|
|Table of Content||
List of Topics
Chapter 1: Semantics in the context of pelvic imaging
Chapter 2: How Doppler is used in this workbook
Chapter 3: Approach to exam assessment
Chapter 4: Basic 3D instrumentation
Chapter 5: Normal endoanal 3D image of the distal internal and external anal sphincter
Chapter 6: Tomographic ultrasound imaging of the normal transperineal anal sphincter complex 3D volume set
Chapter 7: Tomographic ultrasound imaging of the abnormal transperineal anal sphincter volume set
Chapter 8: "Read" zoom versus "Write" zoom
Chapter 9: Information on the 3D volume set screen is abundant
Chapter 10: Anal sphincter complex Color Power Doppler pulse repetition frequency setting changes
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|