Get a quick, expert overview of the fast-changing field of perinatal genetics with this concise, practical resource. Drs. Mary Norton, Jeffrey A. Kuller, Lorraine Dugoff, and George Saade fully cover the clinically relevant topics that are key to providers who care for pregnant women and couples contemplating pregnancy. It's an ideal resource for Ob/Gyn physicians, maternal-fetal medicine specialists, and clinical geneticists, as well as midwives, nurse practitioners, and other obstetric providers.
- Provides a comprehensive review of basic principles of medical genetics and genetic counseling, molecular genetics, cytogenetics, prenatal screening options, chromosomal microarray analysis, whole exome sequencing, prenatal ultrasound, diagnostic testing, and more.
- Contains a chapter on fetal treatment of genetic disorders.
- Consolidates today's available information and experience in this important area into one convenient resource.
|Author Informaiton||Edited by Mary E Norton, MD, Professor, Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University of California at San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, California; Jeffrey A. Kuller, MD, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Duke University Medical Center, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Durham, North Carolina and Lorraine Dugoff, MD, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chief, Division of Reproductive Genetics, Maternal Fetal Medicine and Reproductive Genetics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine|
|Pp Authortext||Norton, Kuller & Dugoff|
|Table of Content||
1. Principles of Medical Genetics and Genomics
2. Non-Mendelian Genetics
3. Principles of Genetic Counseling
4. Molecular Genetics
6. Carrier Screening
7. Serum and Ultrasound Based Screening Tests for Aneuploidy
8. Cell Free DNA Screening
9. Chromosomal Microarray Analysis
10. Whole Exome and Whole Genome Sequencing
11. Ultrasound Markers for Aneuploidy
12. Genetic Evaluation of Fetal Sonographic Abnormalities
13. Prenatal Diagnostic Testing
14. Preimplantation Genetic Screening and Diagnosis
15. Fetal Treatment of Genetic Disorders
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.