Primer of Diagnostic Imaging, 6th Edition
Widely known as THE survival guide for radiology residents, fellows, and junior faculty, the "purple book" provides comprehensive, up-to-date coverage of diagnostic imaging in an easy-to-read, bulleted format. Focusing on the core information you need for learning and practice, this portable resource combines the full range of diagnostic imaging applications with the latest imaging modalities, making it the perfect clinical companion and review tool.
- Features more than 1,200 detailed illustrations now in full color, plus images that clearly depict the latest applications of CT, MRI, PET/CT, and other diagnostic imaging modalities.
- Provides new coverage of non-interpretive skills such as quality and safe dosing.
- Balances new information and anatomic drawings with timeless, relevant material to fully prepare you for the boards and for daily practice.
- Explains the nuances of key diagnostic details for all body systems, including signs and symptoms, anatomic landmarks, and common radiologic-pathologic alterations, for the full range of radiologic modalities and specialties.
- Uses a bulleted format and provides mnemonics, descriptive terminology, and space for note taking that make it easy to learn and remember key facts, techniques, and images.
- Allows you to work through diagnoses with hundreds of differentials for board certification preparation.
- Clarifies the impact of the latest disease entities on the interpretation of radiologic findings.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Mukesh MGH Harisinghani, MD, Instructor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Assistant Radiologist, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA; John W. Chen, MD, PhD, Instructor, Harvard Medical School; Assistant Radiologist, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA and Ralph Weissleder, MD, PhD, Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School; Director, Center for Molecular Imaging Research, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, US|
"comprehensive enough as a main text for core radiology training in the UK and stands its ground well against its main competitors."
"This continues to be a staple for every radiology resident in the country. All residency programs should have multiple copies available for trainees and faculty alike."
Tara M Catanzano, MD (Baystate Medical Center) Doody's Review 100-5 Stars!
|Table of Content||
Primer of Diagnostic Imaging 6th Edition
1. Chest Imaging
2. Cardiac Imaging
3. Gastrointestinal Imaging
4. Genitourinary Imaging
5. Musculoskeletal Imaging
6. Neurologic Imaging
7. Head and Neck Imaging
8. Vascular Imaging
9. Breast Imaging
10. Obstetric Imaging
11. Pediatric Imaging
12. Nuclear Imaging
13. Contrast Agents
14. Imaging Physics
|Trim||8 x 10|
|Stock Status||In Stock|