10 % off New Online file
Problem-Based Psychiatry Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource
- 26 chapters designed for individual teaching sessions.
- Evidence-based treatment options for all major psychiatric disorders and presentations, including autism spectrum disorders, PTSD, gender dysphoria and schizophrenia.
- Problem-based format allows for learning in a real-world, practical context.
- Narratives and scenario-based learning to promote deep understanding.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By David Meagher, MB, BCh, BAO, DPM MSc, MHSc, MD, PhD, MRCPsych.; Henry O'Connell, MB, BCh, BAO, MRCPsych, MD, MHSc; John McFarland; Noreen Moloney and Maeve Leonard|
|Table of Content||
|Trim||229 x 152 (6 x 9)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Write Your Own Review
CUSTOMER ALSO BOUGHT