Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology: Lasers, Lights, and Energy Devices, 5th Edition
Provides current, authoritative guidance on popular procedures including laser hair removal, tattoo removal, vascular lesions, pigmented lesions, non-ablative fractional laser rejuvenation, ablative laser resurfacing, tissue tightening, and body contouring.
Contains five new chapters: Treatment of Skin with Intense Pulsed Light Sources, Radiofrequency Microneedling, Photodynamic Therapy, Muscle Toning and Contouring, and Treatment of Acne with Light and Energy-Based Devices.
Features a greatly expanded video library with more than three dozen new videos, demonstrating modalities such as photodynamic therapy, IPL, radiofrequency microneedling, a wide range of lasers, and cryolipolysis.
Covers special considerations when treating skin of color, as well as complications and legal considerations of laser, light, and energy-based treatments.
Includes procedural how-to's, step-by-step advice on proper techniques, case studies, and pearls and pitfalls.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||Edited by Elizabeth L Tanzi, MD, FAAD, Clinical Professor, Department of Dermatology, George Washington University; Medical Center Director, Capital Laser and Skin Care, Chevy Chase, MD, USA; Jeffrey S. Dover, MD, FRCPC, Director, SkinCare Physicians, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts; Associate Professor of Clinical Dermatology at Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, and Associate Professor of Dermatology, Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island and Leah K. Spring, DO, FAAD|
|Table of Content||1. Understanding Lasers, Light Sources, and Other Energy-Based Technology
2. Laser Treatment of Vascular Lesions
3. Laser Treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Tattoos
4. Laser Hair Removal
5. Treatment of Skin With Intense Pulsed Light Sources
6. Nonablative Fractional Laser Skin Rejuvenation
7. Nonsurgical Skin Tightening
8. Photodynamic Therapy
9. Ablative Laser Skin Resurfacing
10. Nonsurgical Body Contouring of Fat
11. Muscle Toning and Contouring
12. Radiofrequency Microneedling
13. Laser Treatment of Ethnic Skin
14. Treatment of Acne With Light and Energy-Based Devices
15. Complications and Legal Considerations of Laser, Light, and Energy-Based Treatments
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|