Psychiatric Drugs Explained E-Book , 5th Edition
- Organized by disorder
- Comprehensive review of drug effects, action and side-effects
- 'User issues' boxes to highlight particular problems experienced
- Website addresses to allow searching for further information
- Questionnaires to help assess side effects
This version is now out of print. An edition with e-book is available under ISBN 97880702041365.
Psychiatric Drugs Explained contains a clear and comprehensive guide to the uses, benefits and impact of psychotropic drugs. It explains how people taking the drugs experience their side effects compared to the benefits they may bring. The fifth edition has been fully revised and updated to include the latest thinking on the rationale for drug treatements to help mental health professionals and service users understand therapeutic decision making.
* Comprehensive review of drug effects, action and side-effects
* 'User issues' boxes to highlight particular problems experienced
* Website addresses to allow searching for further information
* Questionnaires to help assess side effects
|Author Informaiton||By David Healy, MD, FRCPsych, Director, North Wales Department of Psychological Medicine, College of Medicine, Cardiff University, Bangor, UK and David Healy, MD, FRCPsych, Director, North Wales Department of Psychological Medicine, College of Medicine, Cardiff University, Bangor, UK|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.