25 % off Online file
Public Health and Community Nursing, 3rd Edition
- 'Real-life' case-studies link theory and practice, and promote further enquiry
- Discussion points encourage student reflection on methods of enhancing their professional and practice development
- A framework approach promotes development of practice
- Key issues begin, and Summaries end, each chapter to aid studying
- References and recommended reading promote depth and breadth of study.
The third edition of this popular and useful text has been thoroughly updated to reflect the many major changes that have taken place in community nursing, making it an invaluable and up-to-date reference for all community nursing courses. The book covers the current public health landscape, epidemiology, frameworks for practice, with sections on family, and on the different Community Public Health Nurse Specialists.
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Write Your Own Review