Robbins and Cotran Pathology Flash Cards , 2nd Edition
- Features unparalleled full-colour illustrations, taken from the Robbins text and Klatt's own extensive collection, depicting gross, photomicrographic, and radiologic images for a clear, visual review
- Presents two clinical cases on each card in an exam-style format
- Access the flash cards, as well as any other Student Consult titles you own, anytime, anywhere at www.studentconsult.com
- Includes page references to Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease and Robbins Basic Pathology to make further study easy
- Comes in a convenient 4" x 6" format
- Provides the perfect review tool for course exams as well as the USMLE Step 1 that lets you study your way based on your own personal study habits
Taken from the Robbins text and Klatt's own extensive collection, these brilliantly illustrated flash cards present gross, photomicrographic, and radiologic images that allow you to test yourself on key pathologic information, facts, and functions. Each card features two clinical vignettes (700 cases in all), with images or diagrams, two to five questions, and an explanation to the questions on the opposite side.
- Be as prepared as possible for your exams by studying clinical cases in a format that mimics the USMLE.
- Study efficiently and quickly look up key information with help from page references to the parent texts, Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease and Robbins Basic Pathology.
- Student Consult online version included with purchase.
|Author Informaiton||By Edward C. Klatt, MD, Professor of Pathology, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Director, Biomedical Education Program, Mercer University School of Medicine, Savannah, Georgia and Richard N Mitchell, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School and Health Sciences and Technology; Director, Human Pathology, Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology; Staff Pathologist, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts|
|Pp Authortext||Klatt & Mitchell|
|Trim||102 x 152 (6 x 4)|