Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease , 10th Edition
- Provides uniquely authoritative and readable coverage, ideal for USMLE or specialty board preparation, as well as for coursework.
- Covers the hot topics you need to know about, including novel therapies for hepatitis C, classification of lymphomas, unfolded protein response, non-apoptotic pathways of cell death, coronavirus infections, liquid biopsy for cancer detection, regulation of iron absorption, clonal hematopoiesis and atherosclerosis, thrombotic microangiopathies, heparin-induced thrombocytopenias, inflammatory myopathies, genetic tools for treatment of cystic fibrosis, and many more.
- Uses an outstanding full-color, user-friendly design to simplify your study and quickly direct you to the information you need to know, with learning features such as boldface overviews at the beginning of each section, key concepts boxes, suggested readings, schematic diagrams that illustrate complex concepts, and new gross and microscopic figures for clarity of morphology.
- Brings you up to date with the latest information in molecular and genetic testing, mechanisms of disease, personalized medicine and its impact on treatment of human diseases, the role of microbiome and metabolome in non-communicable diseases, and much more.
- Provides access to a wealth of interactive ancillaries online: pathology case studies, videos, self-assessment questions, Targeted Therapy boxes that discuss drug therapy for specific diseases, interactive cases, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
|Author Information||By Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Alice Hogge and Arthur A. Baer Distinguished Service Professor of Pathology, Biologic Sciences Division and the Pritzker Medical School, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois; Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California and Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, U.S.|
"I recommend it highly. Simply stated, I cannot imagine a major modern textbook of pathology could be written better than this."
-Ivan Damjanov, MD, PhD (University of Kansas Medical Center) Doody's Review Service
|Table of Content||
The Female Genital Tract
The Endocrine System
Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors
Peripheral Nerve and Skeletal Muscles
The Central Nervous System
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|