Robbins & Kumar Basic Pathology, E-Book, 11th Edition
Readable, well-illustrated, and concise, Robbins and Kumar's Basic Pathology, 11th Edition, offers today's busy students a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts from trusted names in the field. This updated edition thoroughly covers key pathologic processes and the time-honored tools of gross and microscopic analysis, while also retaining a strong emphasis on clinicopathologic correlations and the impact of molecular pathology on the practice of medicine. Outstanding artwork and schematic drawings, as well as a robust eBook experience with extensive additional features, make complex concepts easier to learn and retain.
- Includes fully updated clinical topics throughout.
- Features high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images, as well as new artwork and over 150 new schematic diagrams that help summarize key or complex disease mechanisms.
- Contains a new Rapid Review section that uses bulleted summary boxes to deliver essential take-home messages and help you focus on the fundamentals.
- Includes tables of relevant laboratory tests for each chapter that link pathophysiology of disease and diagnostic testing.
- Highlights pathogenesis, morphology, and pathophysiologic content throughout.
- Features increased representation of diverse populations throughout the text, including clinical photographs of skin lesions in multiple skin types and a new section on the role of socially defined race in health disparities.
|Author Information||Edited by Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Alice Hogge and Arthur A. Baer Distinguished Service Professor of Pathology, Biologic Sciences Division and the Pritzker Medical School, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA; Abul Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California ; Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts and Andrea T Deyrup, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor Department of Pathology Duke University Medical Center|
|Table of Content||CHAPTER 1 Cell Injury, Cell Death, and Adaptations XXX
CHAPTER 2 Inflammation and Repair XXX
CHAPTER 3 Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock XXX
CHAPTER 4 Genetic and Pediatric Diseases
CHAPTER 5 Diseases of the Immune System XXX
CHAPTER 6 Neoplasia XXX
CHAPTER 7 Environmental and Nutritional Diseases XXX
CHAPTER 8 Blood Vessels XXX
CHAPTER 9 Heart XXX
CHAPTER 10 Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Systems XXX
CHAPTER 11 Lung XXX
CHAPTER 12 Kidney and Its Collecting System XXX
CHAPTER 13 Oral Cavities and Gastrointestinal Tract XXX
CHAPTER 14 Liver and Gallbladder XXX
CHAPTER 15 Pancreas and Biliary System XXX
CHAPTER 16 Male Genital System and Lower Urinary Tract XXX
CHAPTER 17 Female Genital System and Breast XXX
CHAPTER 18 Endocrine System XXX
CHAPTER 19 Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors XXX
CHAPTER 20 Peripheral Nerves and Muscles XXX
CHAPTER 21 Central Nervous System XXX
CHAPTER 22 Skin XXX
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|