Robotic and Navigated Spine Surgery E-Book
Covers the recent advancements and impact that popular neuronavigation devices and surgical robots have had on the surgical management of the spine, including clinical studies, technical guides, review papers, and expert recommendations.
Discusses devices that today's surgeons are most likely to use, such as navigation devices, robotics, augmented reality, and virtual reality systems.
Includes focused content on complex spine surgeries, where navigation and robotic devices can have the most significant impact.
Features procedural images including radiographs, surgical photos, and equipment photos for visual guidance.
Contains chapters on navigation in occipital and cervical spine surgery, spinal trauma and navigation, navigated and robotic-assisted deformity correction, cost-effectiveness of robotic and navigation systems, virtual reality and augmented reality in spine surgery, and more.
|Author Information||By Anand Veeravagu and Michael Y. Wang|
|Table of Content||1. Computer-Assisted Spine Surgery-A New Era of Innovation
2. Navigation in Occipital and Cervical Spine Surgery
3. Navigation in Spine Trauma
4. Navigated Spinal Deformity Correction
5. Navigation of Tumor and Metastatic Lesions in the Thoracolumbar Spine
6. Navigated Oblique Lumbar Interbody Fusion
7. Navigation in Non-Instrumented Spine Surgery
8. Robotic-Assisted Correction of Adult Spinal Deformity
9. Robotic-Assisted Percutaneous Fixation
10. Robotics in Spine Surgery: Beyond Pedicle Screw Placement
11. Traumatic Spinal Injury and Robotic Reconstruction
12. Cost-Effectiveness of Robotic and Navigation Systems
13. Virtual and Augmented Reality in Spine Surgery
14. Use of Activity Monitors in Enhancing Spine Surgery
15. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Spine Surgery
16. Databases, Study Groups, and Evidence in Robotic Spine Surgery
17. Combinatorial Technologies Leveraging Robotics in Spine Surgery
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|