Spine Secrets , 3rd Edition
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Spine Secrets Plus, 3rd Edition, by Dr. Vincent J. Devlin, features the Secrets' popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style - making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time - succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated throughout, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Expanded PLUS format includes extended coverage, a larger format, colorful visual elements, and larger, detailed images and illustrations to provide an overall enhanced learning experience.
- Remain at the forefront of the nuances of spine surgery and related specialties with updates on new techniques and technologies, as well as changing treatment options and drug information.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Zero in on key information with bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from prominent specialists - all providing a concise overview of important, board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Informaiton||By Vincent J. Devlin, MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Silver Spring, Maryland|
|Trim||229 x 152 (6 x 9)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|